1) Trying to visualize my office / dining room area rearranged to accommodate dogs new living area, as she is getting old and having a difficult time navigating our home and its slippery hardwoods.
2) Rearranging my bedroom. Again. It's a thing I can't stop doing.
3) Fantasizing about a new 48 oz. French Press...
4) Considering beginning my Christmas List
5) Preparing for Trevor to be gone at the Ranch from Friday to Wednesday. Wondering how I will manage to drink my usual amount of Oktoberfest Beer with a 4 month old around and no sober husband within a 500 mile radius. Oh Yeah....Grama Swanie!
6) Nursing a very screwed up lower back after hurting myself at work. 5K plans on hold....no running for this chubby girl until I lose some of this weight through diet and other forms of exercise. Too hard on my joints and low back.
7) Enjoying having Elkey sleep in her room at night....and *almost* through the night at that.
8) Wanting to burn all the CRAP that is cluttering my home and start anew.
9) Wishing the Money Fairy would come for a visit and take care of my medical bills and relieve some of our stress up in here!
10) Watching DVR'd Bravo shows...Rachel Zoe, Million Dollar Listings, Flipping Out, Top Chef, Real Housewives(any season) LOVE BRAVO!
11) Obsessively watching the video monitor...trying to will the baby to nap longer...Mama needs a break.
12) Deciding what pie I will bake for Thanksgiving....I'm thinking this one
13) Enjoying the dinner my husband made me...even though my eyelids are sweating because the top of the hot sauce "became unclogged" as he was spicing the dish.