Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flickr Meme



1. Mice Parade – Kristín Anna Valtýsdóttir, 2. a fairy cake, 3. drilling, 4. Beautiful old lady from Darap(Sikkim) village, 5. Eddie Vedder with Kings of Leon 28 June 2007, 6. Orange Wine, 7. Enter, 8. Handmade chocolate cupcakes filled with blueberry cream and topped with dark chocolate ganache and some more of these absolutely delicious wild blueberries, 9. Cute Calf !, 10. Watching the fireworks, 11. You And I Fly A Ship Seeking The Warm Unending Sky, 12. Fire ! / Argentina

I've seen these collages of photos before...but NEVER knew how to make one until I was over at Green Style Mom and saw her Flickr Meme. What a great idea....I had fun exploring Flickr in a way I have never tried before.

I hope you try it out and let me know if you do it....so I can see YOUR Meme too!

Try it yourself with the Mosaic Maker

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Kristin
2. What is your favorite food? Cake
3. What high school did you go to? Mundelein High School
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Eddie Vedder
6. Favorite drink? Sangria
7. Dream vacation? Sweden
8. Favorite dessert? Delicious Chocolate Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A Mama
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One Word to describe you? Seeking
12. Your flickr name? T&K Cannon

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

3 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

Love your mosaic! I might have to change my favorite drink to sangria... I love it! Just had a glass last night.

Glad you commented so I could find your blog. And I am a nurse also!

Kristin said...

Thanks GTM!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog AND Sangria! I just had a looooong day and would LOVE some right about now.

Instead..it's yogurt and blueberries.

So cool that you're also and RN. What kind?

painterjoy said...

So fun!
I did one. Put it on my blog.
Thanks for the fun idea!

Joy