Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Contests & Sexxxy Tattoo's

Check out Trevors new tattoo...HOT! I didn't upload the pictures here because sometimes Blogger is a stubborn whorebag.

Over the next 6 months Trevor will be getting a full sleeve tattoo completed by Patrick Cornolo of Speakeasy Custom Tattoo in Chicago. Theses first photos are a little squirrely because of the black and gray outlines. The black ink will continue to be seen after color is put in but the gray will not, giving the gray outlined areas the feeling of a painting. Patrick said that people might think that the tattoo is in the process of being removed...or that the tattoo artist is shitty but, in fact, it's just the first step of many towards a beautiful piece of permanent art inspired by our family ranch in South Dakota.

As far as the whole contest thing goes....my mom and I are engaged in a weight loss contest. It's called "The Sacred Toe Shake Challenge"....don't ask.
This September, Trevor, my Mom, my Dad, my Brother, and I are all going out to my in-laws winter home on Sanibel Island, FL for a week of R&R. It's been a long time since we've had a relaxing vacation and a REALLY long time since my folks have had a relaxing vacation. We are looking forward to good food, fishing, exploring, swimming, shelling, and late night chats on the porch.
Today while chatting about the trip, my my Mom said she'd like to lose 10lbs before we leave & with that we decided to make a contest out of it. So, whoever loses the most by the trip gets a $50 treat/souvenir of their choice, a tighter ass, and bragging rights. Little does SHE know, I'm already engaged in a weight loss challenge with my sexy lover Lance Armstrong and that I've lost 3 lbs as of today!

AHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

3 comments:

Diz Rivera said...

That tattoo is and is gonna be SO AWESOME. I love it. I've been planning a quail tat for a while now (California Quail = state bird). I love how interesting and unique the pheasant is looking. Can't wait to see when it's finished.

Anonymous said...

You are SO going to score that $50. w00t!

painterjoy said...

Nice tattoo on hubby.
Nice goodbye to 3 pounds!
And the vacation to Sanibel Island sounds perfectly heavenly!
Now you have some time to think of what to do with that $50!!!